We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us through whatever means unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
In general, you may browse the Website without providing any personal data. We may collect your personal data, including your name, email address and contact number when you submit your enquiry or sign up to receive BONUM TREES newsletters through the Website.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We may also collect the personal data, including your name, email address, contact number, and/or other personal data as stipulated in the respective forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) when you submit the same to us.
Personal data may also be collected from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us. You understand and confirm that your provision of personal data is done voluntarily.
By submitting the personal data whether through the Website or other means, you warrant and confirm that you have the proper authorization to make the submissions, and all the information submitted is real and correct.
If you are under 18 years of age, you shall consult and obtain consent from your parents / legal guardians to submit your personal data before so doing. By submission of your personal data, you have signified that you have obtained such consent from your parents / legal guardians.
Purpose of collection
We (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:-
- to deliver the products you have purchased from BONUM TREES;
- to reply to the enquiries raised by you;
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes or needs;
- with your consent, to contact you about promotional offers and sending you newsletters, marketing and/or promotion materials in relation to health, food and related services offered by us and/or our related companies, and information regarding our activities, announcement, campaigns, events and survey relating to our goods and services;
- to provide our goods and services to you;
- to contact you, to solicit further information and/or to provide you with the services as stipulated in and in accordance with the forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) through which you submit your personal data to us;
- for the purposes specified in the forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) through which you submit your personal data to us;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any purposes directly related to the above, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
Unless otherwise indicated, your submission of the personal data shall be deemed as your authorization to us, our subsidiaries, associated companies, service providers and / or agents for collecting, processing and using your personal data for the abovementioned purposes.
Use of personal data
Subject to our compliance with the legal requirements in your jurisdiction and your consent, your personal data may be transferred to the employees of BONUM TREES Limited (in Hong Kong), service providers and / or agents for the purposes specified above.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, we will not share your personal data to others for their use of the personal data in direct marketing (save for sharing your personal data to our service providers / agents for direct marketing on our behalf) unless a written consent is obtained from you.
BONUM TREES Limited will endeavour to ensure that your personal data are being protected from any unauthorized or accidental access, process or clearance. BONUM TREES Limited will comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong) in processing your personal data.
If you do not wish to receive further promotional offers, newsletter or news from us, please write to us by email at email@example.com (Attention: Marketing Department, Webmaster – cancel usage of my personal information for marketing purpose).
Third party sites
Access to information
You have the right to request access to and correct your personal data retained by us. You may make written request to us at or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Marketing Department, Webmaster). We reserve the rights to charge you reasonable administrative costs.
Updates to this policy